Loews Atlanta Hotel
Single Leg 3 X 3 Video Wall
- World’s first single leg video wall stand
- Completely custom fabricated video wall frame
- Nine 1920×1080 HD video wall panels
- Remote power and video connections
- Custom themed iPad app for system control
- Seamlessly choose switch between six cables boxes, and a social media server
- Rear HDMI port for easy lap top connections
- Full integration with the current hotel’s audio / video system
- Additional high ceiling full range speakers
- Free 24/7 Ascend Studios helpdesk app access and support
The Loews Atlanta Hotel a is a stunning skyscraper located right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Our creative team was so excited to design the world’s first single leg 3×3 video wall for Loews Atlanta’s luxurious lobby.
Ascend Studios designed a completely custom, sleek and ultra low profile stand that has become a beautiful addition to the lobby. We looked at manufactured mounting solutions that were already on the market, but all of them required no fewer than four legs. These would have made the video wall look like a billboard sign off the highway. This type of industry standard mounting option would not fit within the Loews Brand or Ascend Studios design style that has defined us within the industry. So, we hit the drawing board. We designed, custom fabricated, and installed the world’s first 55″, 3×3 video wall single leg stand that we are very proud of.
Of course, the entire system is controlled with our custom themed iPad app that gives the hotel streamlined control of the video wall. The hotel also has full control of each of their six cable boxes. They can switch between the three video wall layouts right from the iPad. The other video sources include a digital media player for special events and a social media computer that shows live twitter and facebook updates. We even added an integrated HDMI input installed on the back of the video wall so the hotel can connect a laptop directly to the video wall for presentations. The hotel loves it and we couldn’t be happier. Make sure to check it out on your next visit to the Loews Hotel Atlanta!!!!!