Portofino Bay Hotel
Our team of system designers created and installed an updated audio control and management system for the entire hotel including three pools, twenty one ballrooms, all public areas and nine restaurants.See Details
Our team created and installed an updated audio control and management system for the entire hotel including three pools, twenty one ballrooms, all public areas and nine restaurants.
We first removed more than fifty processors, computers, mixers and hundreds of feet of wire from the original 1999 installation. We then installed our pre-programmed DSP processors and Crestron control system. We performed the entire switch over in one night to minimize any guest inconvenience. The hotel’s 162 audio zones were without music for less than four hours and live by 6am for the next day’s events.
This Soundweb powered DSP upgrade provided the hotel with a fully customizable system that allows super easy updates and scalability within their audio system. It provides system-wide audio EQ, leveling, compression, limiters and individual zone controls. The entire system is controlled with an Apple iPad or the large 10” touch screen that is mounted in the the rack. The touch panel was designed to fit the beautiful Italian theme of the Portofino Bay Hotel.
- Powerful DSP system with custom programming
- 162 independently touch controlled hotel zones
- Localized ballroom inputs with easy room combining
- Custom themed iPad app for complete system control
- 10″ Rack mounted touch screen
- Easy to use volume and source selection with automatic scheduling
- Computer for remote support
- Free 24/7 Ascend Studios helpdesk app access and support